2004-01-29 @ 10:50 p.m.
01) Last dream: The Volvos in the River one.
02) Last car ride: Up to Married Guy's house for piano today.
03) Last kiss: When I kissed Married Guy right before his birthday in December. Twasn't earthshaking, but I guess that wasn't the question was it.
(04) Last good cry: This morning when my aunt brought me groceries.
05) Last missing library book: A photography book about gargoyles which I found under my bed when I moved.
(06) Last movie seen: "Big Fish"
(08) Last cuss word uttered: fuck.
(09) Last beverage drank: diet coke
(10) Last food consumed: a muffin
(11) Last crush: Married Guy...surprised, huh?
(12) Last phone call: to Married Guy to make sure they were home this afternoon.
(13) Last TV show watched: "The Apprentice"
(14) Last item bought: Non-fat milk
(15) Last time showered: 11:00 am this morning.
(16) Last shoes worn: snowboots
(17) Last CD played: Louis Armstrong "I Love Jazz"
(18) Last downloaded: I don't know how to do that.
(19) Last annoyance: snow up to my ass and snow crystals blowing in my eyeballs. Stop snowing!!
(20) Last disappointment: missing my shrink appointment
(21) Last soda drank: diet coke
(22) Last thing written: A check at the grocery store.
(23) Last key used: the front door key
(24) Last word spoken: "Are you a pretty kitty?" to my cat. Yes, I do have stimulating conversations, don't I?
(25) Last trip to the bathroom: I've never really tripped en route to the bathroom.....
(26) Last sleep: I fell asleep when I got home from Married Guy's tonight.
(27) Last instant message: Yesterday with my gay friend in Arizona.
(28) Last sexual fantasy: Married Guy exploring Tantric Massage with me as his willing participant. :-)
(29) Last orgasm: Last weekend. I'm good.
(30) Last weird encounter: Having a mentally ill guy ask me if I rode ponies.
(31) Last store shopped at: the grocery store
(32) Last ice cream eaten: Probably a chocolate dipped ice cream cone. I love those.
(33) Last time amused: When I accidently tried to leave my art class an hour early and felt like a geek. At least I can laugh at myself.
(34) Last time wanting to die: What time is it?
(35) Last time in love: When I saw Married Guy walking through the living room today.
(36) Last time hugged: My aunt hugged me this morning, after giving me the groceries.
(37) Last time scolded: When I called the power company and my landlord got mad.
(38) Last time resentful: Ongoing problem. I'm resentful all the time. I'm working on it in therapy though.
(39) Last chair sat in: The chair my arse fills whilst I'm writing this.
(40) Last lipstick used: dusty rose color. Don't know what brand it was.
(41) Last underwear worn: dark purple high cut ones.
(42) Last bra worn: sports bra...hey, I don't have a boyfriend, why spring for some lacy thing?
(43) Last shirt worn: My usual black artsy turtleneck one.
(44) Last class attended: my figure drawing class last Wednesday
(45) Last exam taken: the female kind? That was last March.
(46) Last time dancing: This morning when some 70's disco crap came on the radio. What's up with that?
(47) Last poster looked at: My beautiful Kandinsky poster which hangs over my piano. My shrink gave it to me for Christmas a few years ago. I love it.
(48) Last show attended: The musical Jeckyll and Hyde. Nothing better than bludgeoning people to death to music.
(49) Last web page visited: Goodvibes.com (a sexual information site)
Lyrics by Lennon/McCartney. All angst copyright by awittykitty