2005-02-06 @ 7:15 p.m.
1. What time is it? 7:15 PM
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: witty (and the rest is priviledged information, thank you very much!)
3. Nickname(s): witty, wittikins, miss witty.
4. Number of candles on your last birthday cake: 46
5. Birthday: 02/12
6. Pets: a very fluffy yet neurotic cat named Guard Cat
7. Hair color: Clairol's Dark Brown
8. Piercing: My wit. (Sorry "G", I stole that!)
9. Eye color: blueish-green
10. How much do you love your job? Meh, but ask me how much I love chocolate!!
11. Hometown: Miami, Fla.
12. Current Residence: Near Canada
13. Favorite Food(s): Chinese and Mexican
14. Been to Africa? Nope.
15. Ever asked for an autograph? Quite a few times. I have autographs for everyone from Robin Williams to Jack Lemmon to Mickey Rooney to Ann Miller. Lots of them.
16. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Gosh, like in the last 5 minutes, probably.
17. Been in a car accident? Yes, I totaled my car when I was 19. Some nitwit pulled out of a street without stopping during an intense rainstorm and I slammed on my brakes, spun around one and a half times and then slammed into a rock embankment. I sheered off the engine block and ended up pointing in the opposite direction. The other person left the scene, never to be seen again.
18. Crouton or bacon bits? Neither
19. Favorite day (s) of the week: Wednesday. Art Class. Drawing nude people. Yay!
20. Favorite word or phrases: Ya mean, I just won a million dollars??
21. Favorite Restaurants: I don't go out much, but probably Olive Garden.
22. Favorite flower: Sunflowers
23. Favorite Drink: Diet Coke with lime
24. Favorite sport to watch: Nude skiing
25. Favorite ice cream: Soft ice cream dipped in chocolate.
26. Disney or Warner Bros? Miramax
27. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Not really into fast foods, but I guess Taco Bell
28. What color is your bedroom carpet? Cat fur beige
29. How many times did you fail your drivers test? 3 times (grin)
30. Who is the last person you got e-mail from before this? Now that I don't talk to Married Guy anymore, I rarely get e-mails, except for advertisements for erectile disfunction and notes from d'land people (thanks y'all!).
31. Do you sing in the shower? no, but I talk like James Spader.
32. Where would you choose to max out your credit card: Michael's Art Supplies
33. What do you do most often when you are bored? Internet, masterdebating, walking, movies, worrying about insignificant things.
34. Most annoying thing people say: How are you feeling?
35. Bedtime? Usually around 1 a.m.
36. Favorite TV shows: The Apprentice, Survivor, Sex and the City (I'm currently catching up on the old shows, via videos).
37. Last person you went out to dinner with: my mom.
38. Ford or Chevy? Passat?
39. Tattoos & locations? None, although I have considered a tiny Celtic design perhaps on my ass. That would be cool.
40. Dream Vacation: Any place with an ocean view, just as long as its above tsunami level, ok?
41. Where were you conceived? Probably in a hot, sweaty backseat of a 1955 turquoise and white Pontiac at the LeJuene Drive-in in South Florida.
Lyrics by Lennon/McCartney. All angst copyright by awittykitty